I miss the Weekly World News.
- 1/2 c raw unsalted pistachios
- 1 1/2 c water, plus more for soaking
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp matcha green tea powder
1. Cover the pistachios by a couple inches with water, cover, and refrigerate overnight or at least 8 hours.
2. Drain and rinse the pistachios then add them, along with 1 1/2 c water, to a blender. Blend on high until smooth.
3. Pour into a small pot, stir in the honey, and cook over medium heat until hot.
4. Pour back into the blender, add the green tea powder, and blend on high until the matcha is fully incorporated and the drink is frothy.
What I love about this drink/recipe is that the ingredients are simple, no-frill.
This is the best motivation quote I ever read(via asdfghjkllove)
It’s so fucking unimpressed. Just like
"Fuck it, I don’t care how far you drop me, I’ll still land on my feet and I’ll still whoop ya ass for wasting my damn time"
The most amazing part of this is that the cat is actually using it